Parihaka Kill Hill Event Information
After a 2 year Covid induced break Hātea Run’s 6 hour endurance challenge is back! To take on the Parihaka Kill Hill, you may run solo or create a team.
- 2.4km per loop
- 230m per loop
Essential Race Information
- Start Time – 9am, ensure you are there early to register and get your name on the whiteboard
- Aid Stations: There are none, you sort yourselves out and carry a cell phone.
- Start/finish: Next to the bridge in Mair Park.
- Support: Hatea Harriers tent at the start/finish for your gear.
- Cost: Hatea Harriers members free, all others the koha tin will be there, pay what you feel is right.
- Mens – David Nielsen – 13 laps (06/12/2020)
- Womens – Katie Adam – 12 laps (06/12/2020)