Parihaka Kill Hill Event Information
After a 2 year Covid induced break Hātea Run’s 6 hour endurance challenge is back! To take on the Parihaka Kill Hill, you may run solo or create a team.
It’s simple: run to the top of Mount Parihaka via the Drummond Track, then return back to the bridge in Mair Park via the Dobbie Track. And again. And again. And again. And again?
- 2.4km per loop
- 230m per loop
Essential Race Information
- Start Time – 9am, ensure you are there early to register and get your name on the whiteboard
- Aid Stations: There are none, you sort yourselves out and carry a cell phone.
- Start/finish: Next to the bridge in Mair Park.
- Support: Hatea Harriers tent at the start/finish for your gear.
- Cost: Hatea Harriers members free, all others the koha tin will be there, pay what you feel is right.
- Mens – David Nielsen – 13 laps (06/12/2020)
- Womens – Katie Adam – 12 laps (06/12/2020)